Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Photography

Photography I am really motivated to gain more experience in this field. Even is not a day to day job, I've decided that I will try each weekend to get to shoot at least for one or tow hours. I have already told people I know, if they are interested in having their photos taken to contact me or maybe HELP ME OUT!! I got some great feedbacks and have some bookings done for early October. I am really excited and cannot wait to have my proper shooting session. Well not really as I am not a photographer but I will get there one day. Now, I just need to focus more on practicing, I am pretty sure someone up there will take good care of me and make my other dream came true. :) small steps get you in the right direction. So many things to do, never been that busy. I need to start organising myself otherwise I will loose track of important thinks. It is hard when you have only 24h a day and at least 8 of them I sleep and other 8-9h I work. I am not counting, school, gym, and housework:) I guess since I don't have many friends around I may as well be very busy so I don't miss having company. :) I will keep you updated with my first photo-shoot session. October looks good in terms of photography!!!! Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment