Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Sweetcheeks Cookies and Cakes

This year I’ve decided that all of us deserve a cake for our b-days , I can’t remember having one since I arrived in Australia.

My brother in law’s b-day(September) was first. fallowed by my husband(November) and ending with mine (December). So I’ve start looking at places where I can order a cake and I found it.

 
This place is amazing, I am so happy I found it. I’ve met Danielle few weeks ago. She is such a lovely person and her talent and passion is incredible. Gosh, she’s amazing!!


I strongly recommend you to have a look on their website and do not hesitate to contact this amazing teamfor any special ocassion you may have.

My brother in law is a huge fan of FC Barcelona so I’ve asked Danielle if she can make me a cake with the logo on.



No comments:

Post a Comment