Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Through your eyes


Along your journey called life, your eyes and soul will build a book called memories. Memories and feelings all kept in a safety place called heart.

Our eyes are more likely the same, similar shapes, same colours, but yet they are so different. What is simple and plain for you it may be interesting and intrigue for me. It’s about what you see, feel and think, that make us different.

So here I am, posting for 1 week, each day one picture from my portfolio, sheering the story behind it and the feelings I had.

What I would like, is that you could sheer the story you can see, the feelings and thoughts that comes alive when looking at the picture.


Come along and let your imagination free.

Looking forward for the unknown future, feel the taste of freedom, embrace the feeling of happiness and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment