Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Very excited to shear my big project for this year. I am currently working along with my friend Lorna to finalize our book and send it to print!!! Yay!! I just recently had the courage to enquire and find out how I can print my book.
I got all the information I needed, and we are on the way to make it real. J Still working on editing, title and cover. I need to say a big THANK YOU to you Lorna for taking care of editing and cover.
I am so excited, it’s all I dream and think about.

About the book!!!It’s a fairytale about one girl and her adventure in keeping the magic real even in the real world . I wont sheer to much as we are still working on adding and taking out bits and pieces.
I thought to introduce myself and my www with one of my hobbies and projects.
More to come…
Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy for you and in the same time "proud" of my little writer daughter.:))) Anyway, I can even imagine how excited you are..thanks for "sharing" (from to share) :))..can't help it...tz tz by the way: u forgot to send me an email with the 8 pages..OMFG!...kisses...I want to see the cover...when? when?:))

    ReplyDelete